- আমাদের সম্পর্কে
- কোর্স সমূহ
1. The candidate must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh.
2. The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years on the last date of submission of application.
3. GPA (Grade Point Average) in SSC or equivalent examination from any board of education is minimum 2.50 and GPA (Grade Point Average) in HSC or equivalent examination is 2.50.
1. Marriage cannot take place until the training period is over.
2. After admission, you have to give a pledge to follow the rules and regulations of the Bangladesh Nursing Council and the rules and regulations of the Nursing Institute.
3. No student can be continuously be absent from hostel or class without prior permission / notice.
4. If a student fails the final examination every 6 months and fails for the second time after 7 days, his / her training will be canceled.
5. If a student behaves rudely towards someone and if it is proved to be harmful for the institutions reputation then the training of that student will be canceled.
Where to study midwifery?
The Government of Bangladesh has introduced Diploma and Bachelor in Midwifery courses in 31 Government Nursing Colleges and Nursing Institutes in different districts. You can join this profession by doing 3 year diploma course from these institutes. There are also opportunities to improve skills in the workplace through higher education and training. There is a lot of potential in this profession outside the country.
A midwife can work in various government hospitals and health care centers. Moreover, a lot of staff is being recruited in this profession in the government department. The demand for trained workers in this profession is constantly increasing due to various measures taken by the government to ensure healthcare.
Non-cadre posts in government departments are filled in this profession. According to the national salary scale, the salary in this profession can start from Rs 18,000 to Rs 3640, there are other benefits as well.
The Government of Bangladesh is recruiting a large number of trained midwives in order to strengthen maternal health services and reduce maternal mortality. If you have the necessary formal education and training, you too can build a good career by joining this great profession. In addition to a good salary in the public sector in this profession, there are various opportunities. In addition, there are good opportunities for higher education and training at home and abroad, through which you can better contribute to the profession by increasing efficiency. So as a skilled midwife, you can build a career in this profession to play an active role in the service of mother and child.
1. DUET 2. AMIE , IEB